Thursday, December 10, 2009

Retrospect

It's interesting. This time away from home I'm more frequently reminiscing about home, friends family...old friends, newer friends...the people who I consider to be my truest friends. I'm not sure what it is but all I can do is be grateful. Homesickness sucks, but I feel perhaps I miss home because this time around I left "home" as a place I finally moulded to be my own. The friends I've made over the last year have been the most incredible people whom I've come to love and really care about. And especially recently, I've had the chance to catch up with 3 of my best friends who I hadn't seen for over 2 years. It taught me, that no matter time or distance real friendships last forever. And the really beautiful thing about it all is that perhaps it's the one thing in life that is the most real and tangible thing. We don't ask or choose our best friends or family. We meet random people in life and through the randomness we find the most valuable treasures and relationships which will be the most honest in nature, most real and most fulfilling things in life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home